AnonOps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnonOps

Forum for discussion of Anonymous activities

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are we fighting for?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are we fighting for? Empty What are we fighting for? Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 am

The_Roar_of_Humanity

The_Roar_of_Humanity

Hello everyone, hello fellow anonymous.

As you might've noticed, I'm new in the forums. I am The_Roar_of_Humanity, aka Aurum, aka RaySoul, aka Kixx, aka TheDood, etc.

Since last Christmas I haven't had Internet access. My ISP was bought by another company, and I was forced to make a new contract which I have signed fairly recently. I am a newbie programmer. I am a dreamer. I am a fighter for justice and greater good. I have always been so, since young. I will always be so.

I'll go straight to the point. What are we fighting against? What are we fighting for? Anonymous has no leadership. Its members often act individually and according to their own perception of what Anonymous is and what Anonymous is fighting against.

If a great number of less-aware and informed people were to carelessly hack relevant targets for unreasonable goals, I fear the message of anonymous would start being taken less seriously, and thus It's intensity decrease, and eventually disappear. Therefore, amidst hackers, observers and neutral entities, I act as a researcher and message-spreader. A tagger, of sorts. Thus, this leads me to the question I've named the topic with. What are we fighting for? Who do we blame? What do we do? Why do we do it?

The fight for freedom and true justice is immortal. Invulnerable. I will undoubtedly support this cause restlessly, but in order to spread the message to those who still remain innocently ignorant, I must know what the fight is about. All of it. Those of us who defend humanity's rights must educate ourselves. We should also, educate each others. As one. Because it is one cause. We are one.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum