AnonOps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnonOps

Forum for discussion of Anonymous activities

You are not connected. Please login or register

An official website

+4
Anonymou5
Slickone
Danneh
Wiki
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An official website Empty An official website Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Wiki

Wiki
Admin

So i was thinking that in event of this forum once again getting banned, that we should have a website. No, not a forum but an actual official website. The website would obviously have to do with Anonymous and could have daily/weekly/monthly news. It could be a blog, it could be a website where people send in leaks (similar to WikiLeaks) or it could be all of the above. However i'm not the person to put credit card information over the internet. I do not have any active credit cards on the internet and i closed down my PayPal account back when Operation PayPal was launched. So, if anyone is willing to help out and make/buy the vps for a website you will be thanked greatly with reward(s). You will be promoted to Admin here on the forum, you will have access to the website, and i'm also thinking of having a donations area where you can earn half of the donations given. Reply or PM if interested.

https://anonopshq.forumotion.com

2An official website Empty Re: An official website Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Danneh

Sounds good, I wouldn't mind designing/updating the site, along with server management.

Perhaps have one or two ads to cover server costs, and for those who would like to help a donate buttons to cover future server costs etc.

3An official website Empty Re: An official website Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Slickone

Slickone

Yes, it will be nice to have a nice website for us all.

4An official website Empty Re: An official website Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Anonymou5

Anonymou5

how many euros or dollars are we talking about? I just got 35.000 danish kroner from my grandpa who past away 5 weeks ago,

35.000/5.5= Dollars

https://anonopshq.forumotion.com/

5An official website Empty Re: An official website Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:25 pm

tibarian1995

i will not pay, but i have some HTML and CSS knowlage, my english isn't 100% but i can make a site / blog without be in free blog maker.

these are the steps.

1st, download a base, from joomla.com

then work in CSS ( working in a theme)

Then i upload it to 1freehosting.com

and done, i work with 1freehosting already 3 weeks and i'm loving it so much ... normally my site ( about C++ codes ) must be closed at, normal free host, and mine isn't closed ... they have already verify and didn't do nothing. for domain .com it's a little more hard but after if some one wantto donate for that
it's 14.99$ per year

that's my sugestion :D

6An official website Empty Re: An official website Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Anonymou5

Anonymou5

tibarian1995 wrote:i will not pay, but i have some HTML and CSS knowlage, my english isn't 100% but i can make a site / blog without be in free blog maker.

these are the steps.

1st, download a base, from joomla.com

then work in CSS ( working in a theme)

Then i upload it to 1freehosting.com

and done, i work with 1freehosting already 3 weeks and i'm loving it so much ... normally my site ( about C++ codes ) must be closed at, normal free host, and mine isn't closed ... they have already verify and didn't do nothing. for domain .com it's a little more hard but after if some one wantto donate for that
it's 14.99$ per year

that's my sugestion :D

Web coding in c++? long time ago I'v seen any do that.. :b

anyways 15 bugs! that's nothing, we can fast get that, I'm ready to throw 5 now..

7An official website Empty Re: An official website Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Anonymou5

Anonymou5

tibarian1995 wrote:omg why ban me from chat box come on

§7 NO SPAM
Spamming includes posting the same thread/post/comment/reply/PM more than once. Even if you slightly revise what you say, it could still be considered spam. Do not post anything more than once or you will be permanently banned.

np :b

8An official website Empty Re: An official website Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 am

Anonymou5

Anonymou5

Inquisitor wrote:1. Plz unban be from chatbox, because I did nothing wrong (there was no reply on my pm when I asked why)

§7 NO SPAM
Spamming includes posting the same thread/post/comment/reply/PM more than once. Even if you slightly revise what you say, it could still be considered spam. Do not post anything more than once or you will be permanently banned.

read between the line please, "requesting mods/admins to read your pm is also spamming"

9An official website Empty Re: An official website Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 pm

Danneh

Back on topic:
I'd still be happy to offer web design, and server management. Perhaps we could have one or two ads in the footer, along site a donation button.

All revenue from these could go into a central account that some of the(if not all) staff have access to. That way we could keep the website running, and if we gain enough to have some money left over we could possibly provide a free VPN service to active users on the forums etc.

10An official website Empty Re: An official website Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Slickone

Slickone

Anonymou5 wrote:My opinion is that there should be a Banning Topic, so that ppl can report (with proves as SCREENSHOTS etc) and also write WHY they should get ubanned.. anyways..

Well when admin is comming online, I think we should talk with him about an donation, cus, it seems that many of us are ready to donate! so that we can grow bigger!
In my opinion the shouldn't be a "Banning Topic". That is the job of Mods and Mediators. BACK TO TOPIC NOW... I plan on buying a Domain So when Admin gets back we will discuss A method to donate.

11An official website Empty Re: An official website Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Anonymou5

Anonymou5

Seems like a good idea, would really help much to have a Website with a payed domain, also that will increase the trust for people to join and help us! that's what i'v learned that last couple years

12An official website Empty Re: An official website Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:48 pm

tibarian1995

i can make a HTML page in the start of the forum, with donations you buy a domain here with credits, it's like 1600 credits (admin knows) then he chose a domain, then i add the html page saying SITE and FORUM with a cool logo that i can make to ... i can't explain, my english isn't 100% but i'm here to help you

13An official website Empty Re: An official website Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Anonymou5

Anonymou5

tibarian1995 wrote:i can make a HTML page in the start of the forum, with donations you buy a domain here with credits, it's like 1600 credits (admin knows) then he chose a domain, then i add the html page saying SITE and FORUM with a cool logo that i can make to ... i can't explain, my english isn't 100% but i'm here to help you

Slickone is working on a page atm, so I don't think that we need your help atm, you can try ask him Smile

//edit ano5: AnonymousWiki got a website ready, and he said that it will come up today Smile! to keep being updated!

//please avoid dual posting, you always can edit previous one.
r.

14An official website Empty My Opinion. Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:54 am

UnknownKnown

I am new and lack much in experience. However I do know that part of the power in Anonymous is its anonymity. There are many and so having a single source for that many to go too as an official website may potentially put that anonymity at risk? I may be wrong as I am new.

15An official website Empty Re: An official website Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Danneh

UnknownKnown wrote:I am new and lack much in experience. However I do know that part of the power in Anonymous is its anonymity. There are many and so having a single source for that many to go too as an official website may potentially put that anonymity at risk? I may be wrong as I am new.
Welcome to the community! :)

In some cases yes, it can put anonymity at risk although communication is key; some of the bigger hackers in Anonymous are known by the UK government and FBI.(They also tapped a phone call between the two).

Sure there are advantages and disadvantages, as long as we have people who know what they're doing - well we should be good.

:)

16An official website Empty Re: An official website Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:09 pm

UnknownKnown

Danneh wrote:
UnknownKnown wrote:I am new and lack much in experience. However I do know that part of the power in Anonymous is its anonymity. There are many and so having a single source for that many to go too as an official website may potentially put that anonymity at risk? I may be wrong as I am new.
Welcome to the community! Smile

In some cases yes, it can put anonymity at risk although communication is key; some of the bigger hackers in Anonymous are known by the UK government and FBI.(They also tapped a phone call between the two).

Sure there are advantages and disadvantages, as long as we have people who know what they're doing - well we should be good.

Smile

Agreed. Although I would support as many websites as possible in support of Anonymous. I'd also support hidden forums here (if none already exists) so that communication can go underground. Such forums could contain useful tools as well as advice/information.

lavieenarts

i have websites + server and space and don't mind using my name

in fact i think it's SAFER to be out in the open if you want to pass a message on
to be sure you're not manipulated
the problem now is anything can be done to scare the masses telling them :
"Look what those naughty pirates have done : Using internet!"

Using internet i have never done anything against the law and would certainly not do anything that would harm people.
I think the web is the best weapon for Freedom unless you leave it to governments
nevertheless i think laws should make life easier not more complicated
if you do someone wrong you have to be responsible for it
but The Law should not be used to make any action impossible
or worse it should not entitle governements and technocrats to tell individuals how they should use internet. coz mainly anybody can foresee where that king of law is getting us : Totalitarizm

So i recently bought these domains :

Pirateschool.fr & .eu to set a website where people can learn coding
may the Code be with us :-)

so if you think i can help start this website I have also bought pirateparty.fr & piratesparty.fr
i'm new to all these techniques and willing to learn
my name is Eric
I'm 44
i live in France
have a job which let's me do what i think is right
I twit @lavieenarts

Last edited by lavieenarts on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction and addition)

18An official website Empty Re: An official website Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Wiki

Wiki
Admin

I have the website right here payed for http://anonopshq.com/ but i need to upload all the http files and what not which takes time.

19An official website Empty not sure to read u clear :-) Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:08 pm

lavieenarts

not sure to read u clear :-)

can u developp ?

i spent my afternoon advertizing saturday's protest on FB it does a great job

20An official website Empty Re: An official website Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Wiki

Wiki
Admin

lavieenarts wrote:not sure to read u clear :-)

can u developp ?

i spent my afternoon advertizing saturday's protest on FB it does a great job

I "reserved" this domain http://anonopshq.com/ but as you can see there is nothing there, i need to upload files.

21An official website Empty Re: An official website Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:00 pm

lavieenarts

yes i saw so what are u in need of to do that ?

u don't have the files ?
or is it the server that' s missing ?
translate "the vps for a website"
what & where exactly would u want to settle the website
how much space needed etc
technical detail please

22An official website Empty Re: An official website Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:09 am

darkamun

darkamun

Ello, as i see you need a hosting to host your domain.
As i browsed this forum i am willing to put my hosting for the website. I bought it for personal use and i don't do anything illegal. So if you guys want i can give you user with full rights to make whatever you want.

I don't know much but i like beeing part of something nice.

P.S. Escuse my bad english Smile

23An official website Empty Re: An official website Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Danneh

I think the website is pretty much sorted, thanks for all the offers though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum